- The most cost-effective way to print one-off or hundreds of corrugated displays
- The fastest possible job turnaround and ability to print "just-in-time"
- The production of on-demand short run and custom work
- Endless customization of print campaigns, taking full advantage of variable data use
- The elimination of pre-press costs, as no plates or pre-coating processes are needed
- A reduction of waste in throughout the supply chain
Capable of printing in excess of 9,600 ft²/hour (180 beds/hour) with "R" printheads, the Onset X3 features three (3) CMYK ink channels plus the choice of white or orange. The Onset X3 sits at the pinnacle of productivity.
With this printer, users of analog screen printing lines can take the digital route, confident they can print long runs of high-quality print with superb consistency and reliability.
The Onset X3 is available with "R" printheads. "R" printheads are perfect for the production of high volume, quality images onto a wide variety of media. "R" printheads jet a 14 picoliter drop size providing a good balance of quality and volume for the display POP and signage market. The X3-R produces sellable output at speeds in excess of 9,600 ft²/hour (180 beds/hour).
Onset X3 Features
25 Zone 'No Masking' Vacuum Bed - Featuring a powerful new vacuum system and choice of table skin design, the need for bed masking is eliminated, whatever the substrate size, and greatly reduces set-up times for the most common POP substrates and increases throughput of short-run, fast-turnaround print. Vacuum zones are independently controlled and the auto zone function allows it to be easily managed by the operator.
Simple User Interface - Touch screen GUI makes it easy to finalize and initiate jobs, save settings, create print queues and manage and optimize every stage of the print process. Improved off-machine job set-up means jobs arrive at the printer with more predefined parameters – substrates, print speed, quality mode, gloss level, etc – already specified.
iNozzle Technology - An onboard scanner locates any under-performing nozzles and automatically assigns a reserve printhead to jet ink to make a perfect image.
Inca Software Suite - Provides operators with a complete suite of productivity-enhancing software including Reporter Pro, Inca Vision and Print Run Control (PRC).
Onset X3 Specifications
Print Finish: variable, satin to gloss
Maximum Substrate Thickness: 1.8" (46mm)
Space Required: Manual - 49.3’ X 19.5’ (15.0 m x 5.9 m) (including space for exclusion zones, door opening and access) + Chiller
3/4 Automation - Long Edge – 47.6’ x 34.8’ (14.5 m x 10.6 m) + Materials Handling + Chiller
3/4 Automation - Short Edge – 55.8’ x 23.3’ (17 m x 7.1 m) + Materials Handling + Chiller
Hostert Automation (includes 10’ width for fork truck access) - Long Edge – 47.6’ x 37.7’ (14.5 m x 11.5 m) + Materials Handling + Chiller
Hostert Automation (includes 10’ width for fork truck access) - Short Edge – 55.8’ x 37.7’ (17 m x 11.5 m) + Materials Handling + Chiller
Robot Automation - Depends on needs and configuration
- ColorGATE Production Server (Fujifilm edition): One RIP solution, offering support for over 750 printers and cutters. Sync color between multiple printers with easy 3-step process.
- Caldera Grand RIP + (Fujifilm edition): Support for over 800 printers and cutters. Analyze cost on each job printed. Helps designers make corporate spot colors with new Color Book.
What Experts Say about Onset X3
“The new Onset X Series is designed to remove the traditional compromise of quality and productivity and make the choice of printer the easiest decision they have to make. The Series combines an easy-to-understand upgrade path with a comprehensive choice of options, so that, whatever stage the business is at, management can configure or re-configure an Onset X printer with the right productivity and color performance to match their budget and evolving business needs.”