Seize New Profitable Opportunities with iGen 5
The Option of a 5th Color - Dramatically increase your ability to match a wider variety of PANTONE® spot colors by quickly loading Orange, Green or Blue to supplement CMYK.
All Elements Now United in a Single Platform - An all-new press design lets you choose the exact configuration you desire including speed, number of colors, feeding and finishing.
Adds Flexibility to Meet Packaging Printing Jobs
Print modes include:
- 16 lb Bond - 18 pt (60 gsm to 350 gsm): Print in simplex or duplex mode for sheet sizes from 7" x 7" up to 14.3" x 26".
- 18.1 - 24 pt (350 gsm to 530 gsm): Print simplex or duplex for 11" x 16.6" up to 14.3" x 22.5" or simplex only for 11" x 16.6" up to 14.3" x 24".
Xerox® iGen 5 Press Highlights
More Consistent, Sellable Images - Eliminates manual intensive steps to easily attain the excellent color your customers demand and maintain it from shift to shift, press to press and job to job.
Matte Dry Ink Achieves Offset Look - Emulate the look of offset-like matte finish, particularly on uncoated or silk stocks. Provides uniformity of gloss appearance across highlights, midtones and shadows.
Intelligent Digital Workflow - Keeps work and profits flowing by offering a complete solution to eliminate bottlenecks that sap job productivity.
Run Up to a 26-inch Sheet - Print more jobs economically, plus unique and profitable opportunities like 6-panel brochures, gatefold pamphlets, pocket folders and direct mail campaigns.
Xerox IntegratedPlus Finishing - Extends the convenience and cost-effectiveness of automatic finishing to multiple printers including Xerox and non-Xerox printers.
Xerox iGen 5 120 Specifications
- Xerox iGen 120 Press with Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server or EFI™ Printer Server
- Minimum of one feeder (two recommended for load-while-run capability)
- One stacker
- Side output tray, the Multigraf Stacker or an inline finishing device that supports thick stocks
- Thick Stock enablement kit (includes enablement for two Upper Feed Trays that can feed thick stock)
(120 8.5" x 11"/A4 equivalent per minute)
- 2,400 14.33" x 26" 4/0 sheets per hour
- 3,000 12" x 18"/SRA3 4/0 sheets per hour
- 3,000 11" x 17"/A3 4/0 sheets per hour
- 6,600 8.5" x 11"/A4 4/0 sheets per hour
NOTE: iGen 5 150 and iGen5 90 (CMYK only) models are also available.
Line Screens: 160 lpi, 180 lpi, 210 lpi, 250 lpi
Process Colors: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black (CMYK) plus fifth station color options of orange, green and blue
- Optional fifth station for extended gamut and increased PANTONE color matching
- Five-color mode runs at the same rated speed as four-color mode
- Match over 90% of the PANTONE PLUS Coated Library within 3dE
- Two feeders, two stackers: 8,889 lb (4,032 kg); one feeder, one stacker: 7,339 lb (3,329 kg)
- 24'2" x 6' x 8' (L x W x H) (6.15m x 1.83m x 2.44m)